We are excited by all the interest in Sky Spirit Shamans. We already have several people enrolled, and we are about 2/3 full. If you’ve been curious to know a little more about Sky Spirit or the Sacred Journey of the Medicine Wheel, this post is for you.
What does Sky Spirit Shamans bring that’s unique? It’s a completely unique and evolutionary integration of several themes:
- Galactic shaman Stargate practices to expand heart- and cosmic-consciousness
- Guidance and co-creation with the Ancestors of the Land (North Americas), the Hatun Layka (Ancient Ones and Master Shamans of Peru), as well as Ascended Masters, Archangels, Spirit Guides and Star Families
- Reiki and Stargate for raising the vibrations of the shamanic healing energies shared
- Deepening path as “seer” through enhanced intuition and conscious channeling
- Life coaching principles for empowered self-awareness, emotional intelligence and communication
- The Soulsong of Ceremony as a mythic tool for transformation, with joy and ease
We ground the structure of Sky Spirit Shamans in the Sacred Journey of the Medicine Wheel, an ancient map of consciousness that’s used by many traditions. Our journey through life may be conscious or unconscious at times, but we do go around the wheel either way. When we live the medicine way, consciously, we experience the seasons of life – growing up, aging, and dying – differently. We journey through and around the wheel, but we also have the capacity to remain in the center of the wheel, with 360 degree vision and the capacity to borrow from the gifts of the entire wheel in any given moment.
We focus on the medicine wheel of the Inca, in part because their traditions were left largely preserved through the invasions of the Spaniards when the shamans and mystics fled into the mountains. It’s also the tradition in which I received my formal Munay-Ki sacred rites that I will share as part of the journey. We will fold in other medicine wheel teachings from our North American Ancestors as well. There are several key archetypes that guide and inform our journey, while supporting our expanding awareness and consciousness.
We each develop our own evolutionary relationship with the archetypes, but this overview will help you to feel into them. Continue reading