Will you let your light expand? Showing up for your own healing and offering
healing energies to others contributes to the healing of all-that-is.
What do I love most about summer? Warmth, sunshine, nature, camping, hiking, reading, relaxing… so many things! When I can build all or most of these things into a day or weekend, I am a most happy camper. We’re now planning our second annual Sacred Reiki Weekend Retreat for Professional Certification in Levels I & II on July 24-26, 2015. We’re gathering at our Beautiful OdaBe Acres, which we adore sharing in community. We’ll have time in nature, plenty of ceremony, yummy- healthy cuisine, special healing tools in our gift package and so much more as you can see below. If all goes well, we’ll also have a wonder-filled, ceremonial tipi hideout! We can accommodate out-of-town guests with our extra camping gear, but let us know as our gear and training space is somewhat limited. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask. We hope you join us!
Reiki Levels I & II Certification – Sacred Reiki Weekend Retreat
Reiki (pronounced “RAY-key”) is spiritually guided “universal life force” energy that promotes stress reduction and relaxation and contributes to healing. Reiki works on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels, restoring balance to body, mind and spirit. After completing this weekend retreat, students will be professionally Certified Reiki Level II practitioners.
This is a special weekend retreat for light-workers and those on a significant spiritual path, to boost personal and professional life in powerful, profound ways.
This Reiki certification retreat, offered by a seasoned Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Life Coach and Shaman, will emphasize harmony with nature, honoring the earth while drawing upon the energies of the sky spirits as well. We offer RV, tent and open-sky camping on our spacious high-desert retreat center, OdaBe Acres.
Benefits may include:
• Hone energy-awareness and understanding of body, mind, spirit connection
• Experience a deeper sense of connection to every living thing
• Experience deeper intuition and spiritual guidance
• Experience greater consciousness, calmness, creativity, joy, abundance, and love
• Experience greater alignment with your soul purpose and highest expression of self
• Empower your dreams and goals, to step into the future of your dreams
• Increase your healing capacity in service to yourself, others, and all-that-is
• Develop the capacity to heal yourself and others across time and space
• Reiki history, lineage, principles, nature, science, ethics and responsibilities
• Chakra reading and healing
• Reiki energy experience and sacred ceremonial attunements
• Reiki treatment and self-treatment hand positions
• Reiki symbols and uses
• Distance healing, over time and space
• Special uses for Reiki
• Reiki business start-up
WHERE: Reno North Valleys Private Residence (call for information)
WHEN: Friday, July 24, 2015 from 3pm (noon set-up) to Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 3pm
COST: Price includes:
- All meals (notify us of specific dietary needs by July 15, and we will accommodate as much as possible)
- A copy of William Lee Rand’s, Reiki the Healing Touch: First and Second Degree Manual
- Professional quality bound handouts on eco-friendly paper
- A special intuitive gift package with spiritual tools for your Reiki practice
- $650 if prepaid by July 15, 2015
- $800 if pre-registered and paid on-site
- Friendly pets may also be included and attuned for $75
To register or to inquire about this course, please contact Denise, Sage Spirit Coaching & Reiki at 775.240.1814 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sagespiritcoaching.com