Each summer, Dana and Denise create space to celebrate community at our Summer Soirée. This year we are adding something extra… our wedding!
We welcome you, your friends and family to join us for a celebration of sageness, life and love on Saturday, September 19. This is a casual potluck, bring-your-own-beverage party that will likely involve some version of sagebrush croquet, live blues, dancing, and our ceremony-of-love. We will send directions on how to find us with your RSVP.
- We have plenty of space for RVs and tent camping if you’d like to stay over. Let us know in advance if you’re bringing an RV and you are welcome to come as early as noon to set up.
- We will have a BBQ and one extra sun oven available. Aside from a dish and beverage, you may want to bring a lawn chair, hat, and boots for hiking. Dress in layers for optimal comfort whatever the weather may bring.
- If you plan to bring dog(s), let us know so we can plan for proper introductions with ours.
- Please be careful of our tender sage brushes when parking. We actually love them. A lot.
- No gifts please. Truly, we just want you here so we can enjoy you.
- Best of all: It looks like we will have live blues too! Rick Hammond’s Blues Band will be playing from 5pm and into the night.
- 12pm – Set-up Time for Happy-Campers
- 3pm – Arrival for Day-Trippers (stow your food, enjoy a beverage and great company)
- 3:57pm – Drumming Processional to the Ceremony (bring lawn chairs)
- 4pm – Wedding Ceremony
- 4:30pm – Celebrations & Libations
- 5pm to 7pm – Tipi Despachecho Blessings, Plus Dinner & Dancing Begins
We will send you directions to find us with your RSVP. If you have any questions, call me at 775.240.0814, private message me on facebook or post to the event page, or email me at denise@sagespiritcoaching.